Due to the high volume of orders during black friday, shipments will be delayed.
For any specific questions or concerns, feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
After months of design, the NEW JSP 20Valve 4AGE Billet Valve Cover set is available for pre-order. Many hours of design work has gone into making this CNC machined cover unique, but not overstated.
We start with a 40lb block of aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. And carefully carve it down to under 5lbs after hours of machining. Extensive 3d surfacing around the entire cover leaves a smooth finish everywhere. We have packed a bunch of features into this cover that not only make it a center piece for your engine bay, but also a highly functional upgrade over the oem design. Here’s a list of some of those features:
1) 6061 Billet construction is much stronger than the factory cast construction which has been known to crack around the mounting hardware.
2) Integrated mounting for factory spark plug wires as well as included adapters to mount Toyota 1NZ individual coils.
3) Sleek design that moves the oil cap to the rear (rwd) of the cover to remove the bulky, and often leaky, oem spring loaded cap
4) Two -10 ORB AN ports added to the top of the cover. This allows greatly improved ventilation compared to the factory cover. A cnc laser cut stainless steel baffle is installed to prevent unwanted oil from escaping.
5) The front timing cover flange is removable for those not running a front cover. Allowing a much cleaning appearance. However, for those that do run the front cover, it works with both the oem spark plug cover and front timing cover.
6) The relocated oil cap is a cnc machined, low profile, plug that can be loosened and tightened with a 1/2” drive ratchet. This makes removal while the engine is warm easier, and also improves the overall appearance.
NOTE: OEM spark plug cover does not clear 1NZ coil packs. However we are working on a billet center cover that does clear them and will pair perfectly with this valve cover. Also, the 1NZ coils need to have the stalks shaved down slightly to slide into the 20v spark plug tubes.