Designed to solve many problems while at the same time creating a precise shifting experience. It is a shifter relocation kit, as well as an upgraded shifter featuring a reverse lockout mechanism making mis-shifting into the reverse gate impossible. A simple press downwards on the shifter unlocks the reverse gear. This means there are no separate buttons, levers, or collars needed allowing it to fit inside the OEM Toyota shift boot without any modification. CNC Machined from the highest quality materials in house to ensure perfect fit and finish. This kit offers all the features of our standard shifter relocation kit plus more.
This is what it offers:
1. Does not require any modification to the transmission.
2. Adjustable for rhd and lhd lean
3. Angled stainless steel shift rod has similar shift knob position to the t50 (straight lever available too)
4. Fits under the factory ae86 accordion shift boot without modification
5. Reverse lock mechanism is self contained and does not require external buttons or levers
6. Shift throw is reduced 25%
7. precision rubber sealed stainless steel bearings
8. Delrin shifter bushing included
9. Hard black anodize coating on sliding surfaces to ensure long lasting durability
10. Two mounting location options, standard and rearward 1”
11. Works with both early and late model beams j160 transmissions
This shifter is available in two options, please read carefully to select the option that works best for you:
1. Complete reverse lockout shifter and relocation kit. This kit includes the complete shifter as well as everything you will need to relocate the shifter to the oem AE86 position.
2. “Upgrade Kit” which will include everything minus the steel linkage components, aluminum shifter spacers and hardware that are included with our standard relocation kit. This upgrade is designed to work with our v2 and newer relocation kits (all the kits that include two sets of aluminum spacers are v2 and newer)
Both options are available with either a straight shifting rod or angled shifting rod (oem style). Please make sure you select the correct option.
Check out our NEW Titanium upgrade kit to upgrade this to the ultimate shifting experience.