Machined from a solid billet, our new Version 2 4age Fuel rails are a great upgrade for your lightly modified engine all the way to your full race engine. We are offering a Street Version and Race Version in both small-port and large-port engines. Here are the specs to help you decide which one is best for your application:
Version 2 offers a few new features and a cosmetic revamp.
1. Sleeker design that reduces weight.
2. Major underside pocketing to allow more clearance for upward angled ITB kits or larger runner manifolds.
3. New design allows for injector clips to be rotated around to the underside of the rail for a cleaner “tucked” look.
Two styles available:
1. STREET version is a direct OEM replacement. It has provisions for the factory fuel feed line, factory cold start injector fitting, and factory fuel pressure regulator. It also clears the factory EGR on USA models. Included are two XRP -8 ORB plugs on the ends which allow you to upgrade to AN fuel lines later if you choose.
2. RACE version eliminates all the factory fittings. It comes with open -8 ORB threads on each end, but adds a 1/8” npt thread and plug on top of the rail for a pressure gauge or sensor.
Both increase flow over the factory rail with the larger 1/2” bore.
Add the fuel rail hardware kit as a good upgrade of old hardware and spacers.